Property Accountant (full time), Raleigh, NC
Property Accountant (PA) will prepare and maintain the Financial Statements for properties within their portfolio. The PA will prepare/review the payables, deposits and journal entries for completeness and accuracy per established EPM written guidelines. This position will work closely with staff at assigned properties to ensure invoices and deposits are processed in a prompt, accurate and timely fashion. This position requires a very detail-orientated individual with excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills. The PA will adhere to and have working knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) financial reporting.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excel Property Management has been in the multi-family housing industry since 1994. Join a company that has proven success and that has steadily grown in operations. Our employees are the key to our success - be part of the growth and success!
- Accounts Payable
- Cash Management
- Bank Reconciliation
- Journal Entry Preparation
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Valid driver's license
- Minimum of two years of Accounting experience
- Property Management experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of GAAP Financial Statement Reporting
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Knowledge of Adobe (pdf) files
- High level of Integrity and Trustworthiness
- Meticulous analytical and attention to details skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective leadership abilities
- Maintains high standards of customer service including being courteous and discreet
- Communicates proactively with Director of Accounting, on-site and corporate personnel
- Works in a collaborative way to achieve positive results
- Ability to multi-task
- Complete special projects as maybe assigned or requested.
- Accounting Degree preferred – not required
- High school diploma or GED
Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
Health, life, dental, and vision insurance